I LOVE when Kroger runs the 4x fuel points on gift cards promotion, because I can save BIG at the gas pump!
How do I earn fuel points?There are three ways to earn points in Kroger stores:
1. Spending on Groceries (normal exclusions apply): $1 in Groceries = 1 Point
2. Non-federally funded Prescriptions: 1 Prescription = 50 Points
3. Double Gift Card Points (normal exclusions apply) for example, $50 in Gift Cards = 100 Points
**Excluded gift cards are: Kroger Gift Cards, Green Dot cards, MoneyPaks and 1-2-3 REWARDS® Visa prepaid Debit Card and ReCharge Card.
How do I earn 4x the fuel points?
For every dollar you spend on purchasing gift cards at Kroger you get 4 points.
Can I buy a Kroger gift card, get 4 times the fuel points, and then use the gift card to buy my groceries?
NO. Kroger Gift Cards, Green Dot cards, MoneyPaks and 1-2-3 REWARDS® Visa prepaid Debit Card and ReCharge Card are all excluded from the gift card fuel points program.
I do not have any reason/money to buy a gift card right now, so what is the point?
You might be surprised at how creative you can get when saving money is the prize! Consider these reasons to buy a gift card:
- Are you planning to eat out this week? If so, buy a gift card for that restaurant at Kroger first; you can get the fuel points AND eat out!
- Does your car need an oil change? If you get yours done at Jiffy Lube, you are in luck! Kroger sells Jiffy Lube gift cards, too!!
- Do you do your grocery shopping at Kroger, and your household shopping at Target? Well alright! Kroger has Target gift cards!! Grab a Target gift card at Kroger when you get your groceries. Then you can use it later when you go to Target!
Don't Miss a Thing, Subscribe NOW!
*Please support this site by using the provided links when ordering from your favorite places or printing your coupons. Thank you!