If the "Big One" ever hits, it would be good to be prepared, but I've always wondered... if we had a huge earthquake, what's to say all of our built up supplies won't just fall down a big hole? LOL, my hubby assured me it doesn't work that way, but I still wonder.
Mamapedia has a deal on 72 hours of emergency Food - which could come in handy if something as small as a power outage happens. Here's the deal:
Thirty-three servings of food are packed into a compact, one-gallon container that’s easy to store. From oatmeal and rice to creamy potato soup, all of the items are 100% vegetarian, taste great, and last for up to 25 years.
- Enough food to sustain two people for 72 hours
- Includes 33 servings of vegetarian food with no harmful preservatives
- Easily storable, great-tasting, and long-lasting
- Valid for (1) 2-Person 72-Hour Emergency Food Supply Kit
- Kit includes (5) servings of Creamy Potato Soup, (5) servings of Creamy Vegetable Rice, (5) servings of Oatmeal, (5) servings of Vegetable Barley Soup, (5) servings of Whey Milk, and (8) servings of Instant Rice in a one-gallon 3 lb. container
- Shipping Included
- Cannot be combined with any other offers and promotions
- Multiple vouchers may be redeemed in (1) transaction
- How to redeem: online
- Expires November 20, 2012
Family Storehouse was founded by a family who lost almost everything in a house fire. After years of outdoor adventures, they have combined their personal experiences and lessons to offer a full suite of the best emergency preparedness products to help other families overcome and outlast disastrous situations.
Don't Miss a Thing, Subscribe NOW!
*Please support this site by using the provided links when ordering from your favorite places or printing your coupons. Thank you!