Chili's my favorite is their Chicken Crispers so delicious!! However when your watching your calories Chili's or any place for that matter can be difficult to navigate, well NOT ANY MORE AT CHILI'S. They have tons of LIGHTER CHOICES ON THEIR MENU NOW!!
Awesome reader and contributor Katrina Hicks has been having a very successful weight-loss journey on Medi-Fast she was very interested since both our hubbies were out of town on work trips to brave going to a restaurant with 2 moms and 6 kids to try some of the new Chil's Light items.
First let me tell you about the items they offer:
Their new items are 750 calories and 25g fat or less featuring seven bold entrees these seven menu items complete the Lighter Choices menu – three of which are new – and satisfy the needs from health-conscious guests, while maintaining the bold, Southwestern flavors they’ve come to expect from Chili’s entrees. Chili’s listened to guest feedback about providing healthier options on the menus.
A cool feature is the Quick Response (QR) code linking to online nutritional information. With the use of your smartphone, you can scan the code located on the menu to access the calories, fat and saturated fat for each Lighter Choice item in an easy-to-read mobile friendly format.
Chili’s Lighter Choices entrees are (*denotes new menu item):
· *Grilled Chicken Salad – grilled chicken with cheese, tomatoes, black beans, corn relish and honey-line vinaigrette served atop field greens (420 calories);
· Lighter Choice Santa Fe Chicken Wrap – with corn, tortilla strips, avocado and tomatoes. Served with steamed broccoli, and a side of low-fat ranch (680 calories);
· Lighter Choice Grilled Chicken Sandwich – with tomato, lettuce and non-fat honey mustard dressing on a wheat bun. Served with steamed broccoli (610 calories);
· *Lighter Choice 6 ounce Classic Sirloin – 100 percent USDA Choice sirloin with carne asada rub and pico de gallo. Served with steamed broccoli (260 calories);
· Margarita Grilled Chicken – classic Margarita-flavored grilled chicken with hints of line and citrus, served with rice, black beans, tortilla strips and house-made pico de gallo (550 calories);
· *Sweet & Spicy Chicken – Habanero and sweet orange glaze brushed over grilled chicken with onions and peppers. Served with rice and steamed broccoli (670 calories);
· Lighter Choice Grilled Salmon with Garlic & Herbs – served with rice and steamed broccoli (480 calories.)
So what would you choose?
TO ENTER THIS GIVEAWAYGiveaway ends Feb. 1st at Noon!
Leave a comment to this post telling us which Light entry you want to try and PLEASE LEAVE YOUR NAME OR INITIALS and you must fill out the form so that we can contact you if you win!
COMMENTS WILL ONLY COUNT IF THEY ARE LEFT ON THIS POST, please note it may take a few hours for me to approve your comment, thanks for your patience!
Chili's did provide me with a gift card for my review and to giveaway but opinions expressed are 100% mine and Katrina's
Don't Miss a Thing, Subscribe NOW!
*Please support this site by using the provided links when ordering from your favorite places or printing your coupons. Thank you!