Do-Ahead Breakfast Bake
- 1 cup diced fully cooked ham (6 oz)
- 2 boxes Betty Crocker® Seasoned Skillets® hash brown potatoes
- 1 medium green bell pepper, chopped (1 cup)
- 1 tablespoon dried chopped onion
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese (8 oz)
- 1 cup Original Bisquick® mix
- 3 cups milk
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 4 eggs
- 1 Grease 13x9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish with shortening or cooking spray.
- 2 Layer ham, potatoes, bell pepper, onion and 1 cup of the cheese in baking dish. In large bowl, stir Bisquick mix, milk, pepper and eggs until blended. Pour into baking dish; sprinkle with remaining 1 cup cheese. Cover; refrigerate at least 4 hours but no longer than 24 hours.
- 3 Heat oven to 375ºF. Bake uncovered 30 to 35 minutes or until light golden brown around edges and cheese is melted. Let stand 10 minutes.
Don't Miss a Thing, Subscribe NOW!
*Please support this site by using the provided links when ordering from your favorite places or printing your coupons. Thank you!