October 10, 2012
Having a husband who is an electrician and a 14 month old baby, I see a lot of stains. If you are like me, you probably have different detergents, stain removers and fabric softeners. They can take up so much space.
When it comes to laundry, did you know…
• More than 1/3 of Americans feel they spend too much on laundry detergent?
• 70% of Americans pay $10 or more per month on laundry detergent products?
• Arm & Hammer is introducing Power Paks, which cost up to 30% less than the leading single-use detergent brand?
Arm & Hammer has made it easier on you and to help save money with their two new Power Paks.
1. ARM & HAMMER Plus OxiClean Crystal Burst Power Paks
Combine the power of OxiClean Stain Fighters and ARM & HAMMER Baking Soda. The formula contains four types of active stain fighting ingredients to tackle a variety of stains, including dirt, grass, blood and oil. ARM & HAMMER Plus OxiClean Crystal Burst Power Paks are 99 percent active. Available in 16, 24 and 50 Pak counts at a suggested retail price range of $2.99 to $9.99.
2. ARM & HAMMER Toss n’ Done Power Paks provide trusted cleaning and freshening in a fast and easy new form with unique micro-crystals and the power of ARM & HAMMER Baking Soda. Available in 20 and 60 Pak counts at a suggested retail price range of $2.99 to $9.99.
Recently, I received one of each Power Paks to try. My favorite one has been the Arm & Hammer Plus OxiClean Burst Power Paks. It is great being able to throw the stained clothes in with the Power Paks and not worry about spraying then scrubbing. My daughter's clothes are bright and my husband's work clothes are clean and stain free. I sent a few with my brother who is a freshman in college and he called me and said they were great. He especially loved not having to carry bottles down to the laundry room.
Visit the Arm & Hammer website and Facebook Page for more information.
The best part is, two lucky My Memphis Mommy readers will win a pack of the new Power Paks. Enter HERE:
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Don't Miss a Thing, Subscribe NOW!