September 09, 2012
One of my favorite restaurants is, Olive Garden. Did you know that you can get most of their recipes from their website.
This week, I will be featuring one of their recipes each day.
1 1/2 qt heavy cream
1/2 qt whole milk
3/4 cup sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract or ½ vanilla bean, cut in half lengthwise
1 envelope unflavored gelatin
8 oz fresh raspberries
1/3 cup powdered sugar
1. COMBINE heavy cream, milk, sugar, salt and vanilla in a glass bowl. Mix well.
2. HEAT bowl over double boiler until it registers 180°F on a thermometer. Remove from heat and remove vanilla bean.
3. DISSOLVE gelatin in the cream. Mix well.
4. PORTION into small glass containers and cover with plastic wrap.
5. CHILL in refrigerator until cold, preferably overnight.
1. BLEND raspberries on high speed until nice and smooth. Strain to remove all seeds. Add powdered sugar and mix well.
2. COVER and refrigerate overnight.
1. LOOSEN panna cotta from sides of small containers.
2. INVERT onto small serving plate.
3. DRIZZLE with chilled raspberry sauce.
4. SERVE immediately.
Don't Miss a Thing, Subscribe NOW!
**Please support this site by using the provided links when ordering from your favorite places or printing your coupons; I get commission or other perks when you use my links, which helps me provide this website free to you. Thank you!