September 12, 2012
One of my favorite restaurants is, Olive Garden. Did you know that you can get most of their recipes from their website.
This week, I will be featuring one of their recipes each day.
4 chicken breasts, boneless & skinless
1/2 cup flour
Salt to taste
Pepper to taste
Dried oregano to taste
4 Tbsp oil
4 Tbsp butter or margarine
2 cups fresh mushrooms, sliced
1 cup Marsala wine
1. POUND chicken breasts between sheets of plastic wrap until about 1/4" thickness.
2. COMBINE flour, salt, pepper and oregano in a mixing bowl. Dredge chicken pieces in the flour, shaking off any excess.
3. HEAT oil and butter in a skillet over medium heat. Cook chicken breasts on medium heat for about 2 minutes on the first side, until lightly browned. Turn breasts over to cook other side, then add mushrooms to skillet. Cook breasts about 2 more minutes, until both sides are lightly browned. Continue to stir mushrooms. Add Marsala wine around chicken pieces.
4. COVER and simmer for about 15 minutes.
5. TRANSFER to serving plate.
Don't Miss a Thing, Subscribe NOW!
**Please support this site by using the provided links when ordering from your favorite places or printing your coupons; I get commission or other perks when you use my links, which helps me provide this website free to you. Thank you!