I (Dawn) LOVE Spinach and Artichoke Dip!! Here's a great and healthy version from Betty Crocker!
Healthified Spinach Dip with Artichokes
- 4 cups lightly packed fresh baby spinach leaves (4 oz)
- 1 package (8 oz) 1/3-less-fat cream cheese (Neufchâtel), softened
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 4 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese (1 oz)
- 1/4 cup fat-free (skim) milk
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 1 can (14 oz) artichoke hearts, drained, chopped
2. Place spinach in 2-quart microwavable casserole; add 1/4 cup water. Cover; microwave on High 2 minutes. Drain well, pressing spinach with paper towels to remove excess liquid. Chop spinach.
3. In large bowl, beat cream cheese with spoon until smooth. Beat in mayonnaise, 3 tablespoons of the Parmesan cheese, the milk, garlic and basil until well blended. Stir in spinach and artichokes. Spread evenly in baking dish. Sprinkle with remaining tablespoon cheese.
4. Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Serve with baguette slices or raw vegetables.
Don't Miss a Thing, Subscribe NOW!
*Please support this site by using the provided links when ordering from your favorite places or printing your coupons. Thank you!