Chick-fil-A’s new Kid’s Meals will be available starting this week!!! The kids Grilled Chicken Nuggets meal is now an alternative for kids.
Did you know that this is the first time a national fast food chain has offered a grilled entrée as part of a children’s menu? Kids will also be able to get Buddy Fruits Pure Blended Fruit To Go applesauce as a complement to the Fruit Cup option Chick-fil-A added to its menu in 2004.
Kid's Meal Menu Improvements
- Introduction of Grilled Nuggets
- 4-count nuggets (80 calories, 1g fat ); 6-count nuggets (110 calories, 1.5g fat)
- 100 percent all-breast meat chicken (not pre-formed meat)
- Addition of all natural Buddy Fruits® Pure Blended Fruit To Go applesauce
- 60 calories, 0 grams of fat and equals one serving of fruit
- Gluten free and contains 100 percent pure fruit
- Complements the fruit cup, which has been on the menu since 2004 ( Chick-fil-A was the first quick-service restaurant to offer a fruit cup)
- Healthier choice available to kids at no extra cost
- Improved beverage options
- Drinks with high fructose corn syrup (HFCS) are being removed from the beverage choices. Children's drink choices now include one-percent milk, 100 percent apple juice and freshly squeezed lemonade (containing 30 percent daily value of vitamin C)
- Most nutritious Kid's Meal combination
- The Grilled Nuggets (4-count), Fruit Cup and one-percent milk
- Kid's Meal option contains only 210 calories and 3 grams of fat – reflecting an 86 percent cut in fat grams and a 56 percent calorie reduction compared to its previous offerings
- Additional offerings for gluten intolerant kids
- Grilled Nuggets – a gluten-free entrée option
- Fruit Cup and Buddy Fruits® applesauce – two gluten-free side item options
What do you think? I am super thrilled there is a gluten free option kid's meal!! VERY COOL!
Don't Miss a Thing, Subscribe NOW!
*Please support this site by using the provided links when ordering from your favorite places or printing your coupons. Thank you!