If you do not have a CVS card, you must get one! It's free and easy to get, in the store ask for one and they will hook you up! Be sure and be on their e-mail list. The first time you give them your e-mail address they will e-mail you a $4.00 off anything coupon, click here to be on their mailing list. And when you are on their mailing list you will get cool coupons like the one below! I just got this today and off I went and I chose the shave cream! ABSOLUTELY FREE!
The first thing I do with my CVS card when I walk into the store is find the "magic red box". The price scanner box, I scan my card and out pops a coupon JUST FOR ME.
Things you should know:
- You cannot share CVS Extra Care Bucks, the code on them will work only with your personal coded CVS card.
- Extra Care Bucks are time sensitive, the higher in value the quicker they expire.
- You can receive an Extra Care Buck every 4th time you use a reusable bag (you have to get one from CVS with their special scan tag. You can only get credit for one bag once a day.
- You get 2% back for all CVS brand product you buy.
- They will e-mail you, save $5.00 when you purchase $25 worth of merchandise
Today was a great shopping day at CVS, EVERYTHING IN THE PHOTO ONLY $9.85 best part it I still after 4 months of shopping there had not used my $25 gift card they gave me when I filled my first prescription s minus the $6.30 I only paid $3.55, the first cash I have paid in CVS yet my receipt reveals I have spent over $140! Amazing!! Now many of the Facebook coupons I used are probably already gone, you have to print those fast!
I went in with $1 Extra Care buck
The machine gave me a $2.00 Bounty Towel Coupon
I already had a $2.00 Bounty coupon that was mailed to me from Bounty
Final Price for 8 ROLLS OF BOUNTY $2.99
Free products were:
2 bottles of TRE Semme (facebook coupon $1.00 off used on trial size)
Dawn $1.00 (used Home Made Simple coupon)
Planters $2.50 Save, $1.50 Facebook coupon Final Price, $1.00
Welch's $3.00 Save, $2.00 Facebook coupon Final Price, $1.00
For more CVS deals and the other match-ups I did click here.
Don't Miss a Thing, Subscribe NOW!