September 20, 2016
Did you know you could use rebate sites to earn cash back for the items you are already planning on purchasing? This is one way I've been able to pay for my holiday purchases. I highly recommend signing up for a few of the rebate sites and check which site is offering the highest percent at the time of your purchase. My 3 favorite rebate sites are: Mr. Rebates, ShopAtHome and Ebates.
I have even used the cash back sites before to make a purchase online and pick my items up same day. This is a great way to get extra savings when in store discounts might not always be available.
For example: A few years ago we purchased a new washer and dryer and were picking it up in store. I placed the order online and earned an extra 6% back giving me $105 dollars back. Which I in turn, used it for one of my monthly payments. When it's as easy as clicking a button, why wouldn't you use the cash back sites.
Here is how to save with rebates:
1. Sign up: Mr. Rebates, ShopAtHome and Ebates.
2. Search for the store you are looking for.
3. Check each sites percentage back for the store you are shopping at and choose the highest one.
4. See if there are any coupon codes available for your purchase to increase your savings.
5. Click Shop Now.
6. Check within a few days of your purchases to make sure the cash back shows up. Most sites have where you can manually enter your information in case it did not automatically go through.
7. You will receive a check within a few months of your purchases.
Plus, right now there are a few bonuses when you spend a certain amount or make your first purchase.
•ShopAtHome: get $5 Extra Cash Back* added to your account when you make a Qualified Purchase of $150 or more! Valid 10/11/16-12/31/16.
•Ebates: Get $10 when you sign up and make your first purchase.
Here are a few other cash back saving sites:
Don't Miss a Thing, Subscribe NOW!