Kickoff Popper Dip
Prep Time: 15 min. | Total Time: 35 min. |
Makes: 18 servings, 2 Tbsp. each.
What You Need
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- ½ cup KRAFT Light Mayo Reduced Fat Mayonnaise If you use Hellman's instead there is a 25¢/1 coupon from SS 1/29/12
- ¼ lb. (4 oz.) VELVEETA®, cut into ¼-inch cubes On 2/3/12 download the $2.50/1 32oz. Velveeta coupon to your Kroger card.
- 3 jalapeño peppers, seeded, finely chopped
- 12 RITZ Crackers, crushed (about ½ cup) Print $1/2 boxes of Ritz from SmartSource.com
- 1 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 1 green onion, sliced
- More Ritz or orther crackers & veggies for dipping
Make ItHEAT oven to 350°F.
BEAT cream cheese and mayo in medium bowl until well blended. Stir in VELVEETA and peppers; spread into 9-inch pie plate. Mix crumbs and butter; sprinkle over dip.
BAKE 20 min. or until heated through.
TOP with onions.
Serving Suggestion:Serve with additional RITZ Crackers.
Don't Miss a Thing, Subscribe NOW!
*Please support this site by using the provided links when ordering from your favorite places or printing your coupons. Thank you!