May 31, 2012
Are you an artist? On Sunday, June 24th at 2:00 PM, The Orpheum Theatre will continue its tradition of celebrating Memphis artists with its 18th Annual Art Auction.
The Orpheum Theatre’s Annual Art Auction promotes local Memphis artists who, each year, contribute a wide variety of media and an even broader array of styles. The artists set the minimum bid while collecting 75 % of the proceeds. The remaining 25% is used to fund The Orpheum’s education programs.
The Orpheum is still collecting submissions and welcomes artists in the following categories: drawing/pastels, graphics/printmaking, oils/acrylics, photography, watercolor, sculptures, and mixed media.
Only original artwork may be submitted. A digital file of the artwork should be emailed to Brooke Thompson firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration by Monday, June 11th. Certain restrictions apply. Artists should also provide all proper displaying materials.
The Orpheum’s Annual Art Auction will begin at 2:00 p.m. on Sunday, June 24th with a viewing of the art and a silent auction. The live auction will begin at 3:00 p.m. The event is free admission.
Don't Miss a Thing, Subscribe NOW!
*Please support this site by using the provided links when ordering from your favorite places or printing your coupons. Thank you!