Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!
10 Tips to Save Energy Today – Easy low-cost and no-cost ways to save energy and money.
1. Install a programmable thermostat to keep your house comfortably warm in the winter and comfortably cool in the summer.
2. Use energy efficient light bulbs with the ENERGY STAR® label.
3. Air dry dishes instead of using your dishwasher's drying cycle.
4. Turn off your computer and monitor when not in use.
5. Plug home electronics, such as TVs and DVD players, into power strips; turn the power strips off when the equipment is not in use (TVs and DVDs in standby mode still use several watts of power).
6. Lower the thermostat on your hot water heater to 120°F.
7. Take short showers instead of baths.
8. Wash only full loads of dishes and clothes.
9. Caulk, seal, and weather strip all seams, cracks, and openings to the outside.
10. Look for the ENERGY STAR® label on home appliances and products. ENERGY STAR® products meet strict efficiency guidelines set by the U.S. Department of Energy and the Environmental Protection Agency.
How do you save?
Don't Miss a Thing, Subscribe NOW! *Please support this site by using the provided links when ordering from your favorite places or printing your coupons. Thank you!
I try to update the calendar frequently, but please call ahead to confirm the Kids Eat Free promotions are still valid as these offers can change. Have a Kids Eat Free deal you want to add? Send it to email@example.com.