Better Homes and Gardens challenged me to use some of their new kitchen appliances and bakeware set to make my favorite coffee snack! They will be featuring my dessert on their facebook page as a contest for people to vote for, I will let you know when it goes live! I would greatly appreciate your SUPPORT!!!
Click here to see my recipe! This is really amazing coffee cake recipe! You have got to try it, very easy to make! What I love most about this recipe is that you can adapt it to your own taste (or that of a guest coming). You can choose any preserve you want, feel peachy one day or in the mood for berries you can make this again and again using different flavors of preserves yield a variety of yummy results!
Let me tell you about these awesome Better Homes and Gardens products that I used to make my Fruit Filled Coffee Cake.
Things I love about the Better Homes and Gardens Stand Mixer:
- It has suction cups on the bottom that keeps it firm on your counter! This is one of my favorite features!
- The 4.5 quart stainless steel mixing bowl is dishwasher safe, love that!
- It has a 350 watt motor with 5 control speed so it is powerful and can handle making anything! It comes complete with 3 attachments: whisk, beater, and dough hook.
- I love that it also comes with a splash guard as when I make recipes adding flour I appreciate being able to be mess free!!
- I think it is reasonably priced (on-line $129 but it varies from store to store so you may be able to get it cheaper). It comes with a 2 year warranty!!
Things I love about the Better Homes and Gardens Thermal 10 cup Brew and Grind Coffee Maker
I love freshly ground coffee and this amazing machine has it built in and doesn't grind the coffee until it is time to brew!
Yes, of course you can set the timer and awaken to fresh coffe waiting for you in the 10-cup stainless steel carafe. My favorite feature is that you can remove the carafe and use it as a serving container right at your table.
I also love that it has an automatic shut-off so I don't have to worry about if I turned it off or not!
And I love the pause and serve feature for when I haven't set the timer for it to be made!
I love that the basket is removable that makes is much easier to clean!
It comes with a 2 year warranty!
Things that I love about the 5 piece Homes and Gardens Bakeware Set.
It is dishwasher safe!
Very sturdy and cooked my coffee cake evenly!
I love the silicone handles!
Don't Miss a Thing, Subscribe NOW!
*Please support this site by using the provided links when ordering from your favorite places or printing your coupons. Thank you!