Metropolitan Inter-Faith Association is one of Shana's favorite non-profits here in Memphis. They are making a huge difference here in Memphis and there are so many ways you can partner with them. You can donate items click here.
Volunteer Saturday: Want to volunteer at MIFA but can't make it out during the week? Then join them for weekend volunteer opportunities this Saturday, August 28, between 9 a.m. and 1 p.m. Click here or contact Charlie at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.
Several volunteer opportunities will be available. You can choose the activities that interest you the most!
- Deliver shelf-stable meals to homebound seniors
- Train to be a Handyman volunteer project leader
- Prepare MIFA holiday cards for mailing
- Train to be a Volunteer Ombudsman Representative
- Tour MIFA and view a volunteer orientation video
- Nominate someone you know for Something Good in Memphis
- Learn about serving MIFA as a representative/liaison in your congregation
- Pick up information about the Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Oratorical Contest for ages 14-18
- Sort and wrap gifts for Holiday Hope Chest
MIFA Kids Care Club (for ages 9-13)
- Paint and decorate house number signs for MIFA clients
- Prepare celebration bags for children and seniors
Volunteer service creditsHelping MIFA is a rewarding way to earn volunteer service hours needed for your school, church, or civic group. Here’s a sampling of how to earn volunteer hours at MIFA, in your home, or at school.
Don't Miss a Thing, Subscribe NOW!