Can you believe that May is around the corner? And with May comes my favorite holiday, Mother's Day. One thing my Mom and I have in common is our LOVE for T.J. Maxx and Marshalls. Hint to all the hubbies, kids and anyone who wants to buy their Momma the perfect gift at the PERFECT PRICE. T.J. Maxx and Marshalls are the stores that has something for every woman and features the same designers as department stores and specialty shops but for 60% LESS!!!
Shana's Favorite T.J. Maxx Moment:
I lived in Europe for 5 years and I would come home for Christmas. I was in Switzerland and I had paid a crazy price for these awesome made in Italy pasta bowls. I was shocked when I received the EXACT SAME bowls and a giant serving bowl from my Mom for Christmas. How? Where? How much? T.J. Maxx, T.J. Maxx and about 75% less than what I paid.
MOTHER'S DAY IDEAS
- For the “Fashion Forward” Mom: If mom is a self-declared fashionista, buy her a new outfit to usher in the spring season. Create a look that highlights some of the great spring trends like a floral-printed dress topped off with blush toned cardigan. If your mom is really cutting edge, tap into the rocker chic look by purchasing a bomber jacket paired with boyfriend jeans. Or, sneak into her closet, find her shoe size and pick up a great pair of designer shoes she won’t be able to resist.
- For the “Home maker”: For the mom who loves to decorate, cook and garden shower her with home staples in the season’s best colors. Be creative by purchasing a decorative frame with your picture already placed inside of it. Table centerpieces and vases are also great gifts. Try a stylish new apron, or a basket full of gourmet foods, oils and spices. Or, pick up a set of colorful gardening tools or decorative watering can and oversized hats for her days in the garden!
- For the “Fitness Fanatic”: For the mom who loves a good work out, high-quality, stylish and low-priced work out gear will be sure to make her both look and feel good while running, doing yoga or even playing tennis. Create a special gift package by pairing the outfit with a pair of sneakers or a yoga mat and a stylish reusable water bottle.
- For the “Mom Who Has Everything”: If Mom is a tricky person to shop for, focus on this season’s hottest item – jewelry. A must have this spring are clear Lucite pieces like rings and bracelets. Cocktail rings or a mixed metal lariat necklaces, are also a great gift if you are stumped on what to get mom. Or, just get her a gift card….so she can spend the day shopping and picking out her favorite things!
Regardless of who you may want to shop for, we think this give-away will appeal to everyone a $25 GIFT CARD to MARSHALLS
How can you enter??....There are 5 ways:
- Become a fan(now known as liking) of Marshalls on facebook write on their wall that My Memphis Mommy sent you
- Follow Marshalls on Twitter
- Become a fan (now known as liking) of T.J. Maxx on facebook write on their wall that My Memphis Mommy sent you
- Comment or tweet your favorite mother's day gift idea #MarshallsTJMaxx
Don't Miss a Thing, Subscribe NOW!